- Remove the bandage after 1-2 hours.
- Immediately upon removing the bandage, wash the tattoo. Use clean hands with warm soapy water and a small amount of antibacterial or non-scented mild soap.
- Wash your tattoo 2-3 times daily during the healing process.
- Pat the tattoo dry using a clean towel.
ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING YOUR TATTOO
- Use a non-scented hand lotion like H2Ocean or any other alcohol free non-scented lotion.
- Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
- Your tattoo should heal within 7-14 days. It is normal for it to scab, flake and peel.
- Avoid hot tubs, public pools, tanning beds, direct sunlight and the ocean during the healing process.
PIERCING AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not touch the body piercing or rotate jewelry during the healing period.
- Spray or soak the piercing 3-5 times a day with the directed aftercare product.
- Do not take it out. Body piercings may take many months to completely heal. Changing or removing jewelry should be avoided during this time.
- Don't let the body piercing come in contact with another person's bodily fluids.
- Never use alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, or hand soap because they may damage healthy cells and cause scar tissue.
- Products that contain petroleum are not recommended as it may collect and promote the growth of bacteria.
- Avoid hot tubs and public pools until the piercing is completely healed.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking, chewing tobacco and spicy foods with a new oral piercing.
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds, oils and lotions.
- Tight fitting clothes may irritate a new piercing.
- Practicing good hygiene helps during the healing period
- If you have any questions please call us: Marlowe Ink (703) 383-0699.
- Don't just ask a friend.
- H2Ocean after care products